UPCOMING EVENT: UGIBC 2019 IN GERMANY. AUG, 16th - 17th
INTERNATIONAL INDO AFRICA MULTI-SECTOR B2B TRADE EXPO. AUG, 19TH-21ST
ABOUT KACITA UGANDA
WHO IS KACITA & WHY KACITA UGANDA?
Kampala City Trader’s Association (KACITA) is a business support association in Uganda, established and registered in 2001. It was re-registered in 2009 as KACITA – Uganda in the mandate to cover the whole country. The main aim is to facilitate trade, bring together the business community, and mobilize them into a viable, organized and social sustainable market place…….Read More
To improve business environment, through advocacy, for favorable business policies, mediation of business conflicts, networking, capacity building, mobilize traders and the business community to save for retirement into a provident fund, provide access to competitive financial services, apprenticeship and entrepreneur development.
A leading business support association in the East Africa common market
- To enhance service delivery through designing products and services that meet the needs and aspirations of our members.
- To strengthen commercial zone and business line sectoral leadership
- To consistently increase membership and get every business in Uganda on board
- Advocacy and lobby for fair business policies and favorable business environment.
- To set up a business support center for capacity building and financial sustainability.
- To strengthen mediation services to serve our members better.
- To promote trade order within the business community.
- To enhance stakeholder management relationships.
- To promote a safer city through strengthening the spirit of neighborhood watch.
- To mobilize members to save for a dignified retirement.
- Business ethics
- Rational and equitable
- Team work
OUR NOTICE BOARD
OUR CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
At KACITA, we believe our first responsibility is to the business community, customers, consumers and all stakeholders who use our services. In meeting their needs, everything we do must be of the highest integrity. We must constantly strive to reduce information gaps in order to keep our members up-to-date and well informed. We are responsible to our employees, the men and women who work with us. We must respect their dignity and recognize their merits.
We are responsible to the safety of community in which we live and work and encourage neighborhood watch as well. We must be good citizens; support the good works and charities .We encourage civil improvements, better health and education. We are passionate at protecting the environment and natural resources.” We are committed to mobilize our members to save for a dignified retirements.
KACITA MEMBERSHIP PACKAGES
ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP: EXPLORE PACKAGES
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP: EXPLORE PACKAGES
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP: EXPLORE PACKAGES
Who we are
- The Exectives Team Members
- Office Management
- Team Supervisors