KACITA is a business support association in Uganda, established and registered in 2001. It was re-registered in 2009 as KACITA – Uganda in the mandate to cover the whole country. The main aim is to facilitate trade, bring together the business community, and mobilize them into a viable, organized and social sustainable market place.
we believe our first responsibility is to the business community, customers, consumers and all stakeholders who use our services. In meeting their needs, everything we do must be of the highest integrity. We must constantly strive to reduce information gaps in order to keep our members up-to-date and well informed. We are responsible to our employees, the men and women who work with us. We must respect their dignity and recognize their merits.
A leading business support association in the East Africa common market
To improve business environment, through advocacy, for favorable business policies, mediation of business conflicts, networking, capacity building, mobilize traders and the business community to save for retirement into a provident fund, provide access to competitive financial services, apprenticeship and entrepreneur development.
- To enhance service delivery through designing products and services that meet the needs and aspirations of our members.
- To strengthen commercial zone and business line sectoral leadership
- To consistently increase membership and get every business in Uganda on board
- Advocacy and lobby for fair business policies and favorable business environment.
- To set up a business support center for capacity building and financial sustainability.
- To strengthen mediation services to serve our members better.
- To promote trade order within the business community.
- To enhance stakeholder management relationships.
- To promote a safer city through strengthening the spirit of neighborhood watch.
- To mobilize members to save for a dignified retirement.