These are individual members registered as bronze members of KACITA Uganda.
- Access to competitive financial services from KACITA Corporate member financial institutions.
- Right to participate in all deliberations of the association.
- Mediation of business conflicts at a subsidized rate.
- Apprenticeship and Entrepreneurship development.
- Particulars entered in membership database
- Right to Vote.
- Membership Certificate.
- Free access to KACITA resource center.
- Free Invitation to KACITA workshops, conferences and symposiums.
- Provide a platform for international business opportunities and partnerships.
- Recommendation for any service when required.
Guidance in business information, market survey and market place intangibles.